Bajaj Finance Ltd has announced business updates on a consolidated basis for Q1 FY2023.
- Customer franchise as of 30 June 2022 stood at 60.3 MM as compared to 50.5 MM as of 30 June 2021. The Company recorded highest ever quarterly increase in its customer franchise of 2.7 MM in Q1 FY23.
- New loans booked during Q1 FY23 were 7.4 MM as compared to 4.6 MM in Q1 FY22.
- Core assets under management1 (AUM) stood at approximately ₹204,000 crore as of 30 June 2022 as compared to ₹156,115 crore as of 30 June 2021, a YoY growth of 31%. Core AUM in Q1 FY23 grew by approximately ₹11,900 crore.
- Consolidated net liquidity surplus stood at approximately ₹11,550 crore as of 30 June 2022. The Company’s liquidity position remains strong.
The Company continues to remain well capitalized with capital adequacy ratio (CRAR) of approximately 26.2% as of 30 June 2022. During the quarter, the Company invested ₹2,500 crore in equity shares of Bajaj Housing Finance Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
- Deposit book stood at approximately ₹34,100 crore as of 30 June 2022 as compared to ₹27,972 crore as of 30 June 2021, a YoY growth of 22%.
The above information with reference to 30 June 2022 is provisional and subject to audit by the statutory auditors of the Company.
Shares of Bajaj Finance Ltd was last traded in BSE at ₹5662.05 as compared to the previous close of ₹5629.85. The total number of shares traded during the day was 45243 in over 5620 trades.
The stock last hit in BSE,
- Intraday High of ₹ 5932.95
- Intraday low of ₹5670.00