CSL Finance Limited has announced the business update for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
– Assets under management (AUM)stoodat approximately INR 545 cr as at Q1 FY’23, as compared to INR 515 er as of March 31, 2022.
– This was backed by new lenders on boarded during the quarter – Indian Bank and Federal Bank from whom weraised INR 60 Cr. along with the existing Banks andFIs.
– New loan booked during the quarter were INR 50.00 cr in SME and INR 130 cr in Wholesale.
– Liquidity surplus stood at approximately INR 29 cras at QI FY’23. The Company’s liquidity position remains strong.
– The Company continues to remain well capitalized with capital adequacy ratio (CAR) of approximately 65% in Q1 FY’23.
– Our endeavour to grow SME/ Retail book at a faster pace now is reflected in our current portfolio segmentation with SME: Wholesale ratio at 31:69 as against 27:73 as on 31st Mar2022.
– Our new lending platform incorporating digital innovation and Artificial Intelligence is operational now, which will help us go to the next level and raise the barin terms of SME lending
The above information with reference to Q1 FY’23 is provisional and subject to limited review by the statutory auditors of the Company.