HDFC Asset Management (HDFC AMC) is the investment manager to HDFC Mutual Fund (HDFC MF) the largest mutual fund in India with total AUM of ₹343938 Crore as of March 31 2019. HDFC AMC has a diversified asset class mix across Equity and Fixed Income/Others. It has a countrywide network of branches along with a diversified distribution network comprising Banks Independent Financial Advisors and National Distributors. The company has posted its Q4FY22 and year ended financial results today, the details are as below :
(I) Audited Consolidated Financial Results for Quarter Ended (YoY comparison):
The company has reported, a consolidated Total Income of ₹580.93 crore in the quarter ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹545.57 crore in the corresponding quarter ended last year on Mar 31, 2021, increased by 6.48%.
The company has posted a consolidated Net Profit of ₹343.55 crore in the quarter ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹316.08 crore in the corresponding quarter ended in last year on Mar 31, 2021. The PAT surges up by 8.69%.
The status of the EPS of the company stood at ₹16.10 as on March 31, 2022 compared to the previous quarter ended on Mar 31, 2021 which was ₹14.81, up by 8.71%.
|₹*||Mar 31, 2022 (Q4FY22)||Dec 31, 21 (Q3FY22)||Mar 31, 21 (Q4)|
|Total Tax /(credit)||99.10||125.40||106.93|
(II) Audited Consolidated Financial Result details for the Year Ended :
The company has reported, a consolidated Total Income of ₹2,433.20 crore in the financial year ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹2,201.74 crore for the financial year ended on Mar 31, 2021, increased by 10.51%.
The company has posted a consolidated Net Profit of ₹1,393.13 crore in the financial year ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹1,325.76 crore for the financial year ended on March 31, 2021. The PAT surges up by 5.08%.
The status of the EPS of the company stood at ₹65.71 as on March 31, 2022 compared to the previous year ended on March 31, 2021 which was ₹62.16, up by 5.07%.
|₹*||Mar 31, 2022 (FY22)||Mar 31, 2021 (FY21)|
|Total Tax /(credit)||462.16||423.19|
(III) Key Highlights about the Performance :
• QAAUM of ₹4,321 billion as of March 31, 2022 compared to ₹4,156 billion as on March 31, 2021, a growth of 4%. 11.3% market share in QAAUM of the mutual fund industry.
• QAAUM in actively managed equity-oriented funds i.e. equity oriented QAAUM excluding index funds stood at ₹1,980 billion as on March 31, 2022 with a market share of 11.5%. The AMC is amongst the largest actively managed equity-oriented mutual fund managers in the country.
• The ratio of equity oriented AUM and non-equity oriented AUM is 51:49 compared to the industry ratio of 48:52 as on March 31, 2022.
• 3.60 million Systematic transactions with a value of ₹12.3 billion processed during the month of March 2022.
• Over 75,000 empanelled distribution partners across MFDs, National Distributors and Banks, serviced through a total of 228 branches of which 150 are in B-30 locations. The contribution of B-30 locations to our total monthly average AUM is 16.5%.
• As of March 31, 2022, 62.4% of the company’s total monthly average AUM is contributed by individual investors compared to 55.2% for the industry.
- Strong online presence – dedicated separate digital platforms distribution partners and customers
- FY17 to FY22 CAGR of 31% in electronic transactions, and CAGR of 16% in total transactions
- 15% of all transactions during FY22 were through HDFC MF Online and mobile application
- 100 users login in every minute on our portals and ~1 new users on boarded every 3 minute in the last Quarter.
- Connecting with a customer every 2 minutes via emails, chats, calls etc.
- Mobile-to-web ratio has increased with every third digital transaction being on mobile
- Dividend per share increases to ₹ 42, as against ₹34 per share.
Shares of HDFC AMC Ltd was last traded in BSE at ₹2072.15 as compared to the previous close of ₹2086.25. The total number of shares traded during the day was 20667 in over 1957 trades.
The stock of HDFC AMC last hit in BSE,
- Intraday High of ₹ 2129.35
- Intraday low of ₹ 2048.00