IIFL Securities Limited (Formerly India Infoline Limited) is one of the largest independent full-service retail and institutional broking house along with being a leading investment advisory firm in India providing diversified financial services and products to corporates, institutional investors, foreign portfolio investors, mutual funds, insurance companies, alternative investment funds, trusts, high net worth individuals and retail clients.
Since incorporation the Company has served over 2.4 million customers through a network of about 2500 points of presence covering its branches and business partners over 500 cities in India, and today the company has posted its Q4FY22 and year ended financial results, the details are as below :
(I) Audited Consolidated Financial Results for Quarter Ended (YoY comparison):
The company has reported, a consolidated Total Income of ₹362.04 crore in the quarter ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹256.18 crore in the corresponding quarter ended last year on Mar 31, 2021, increased by 41.32%.
The company has posted a consolidated Net Profit of ₹78.95 crore in the quarter ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹77.32 crore in the corresponding quarter ended in last year on Mar 31, 2021. The PAT surges up by 2.10%.
The status of the EPS of the company stood at ₹2.56 as on March 31, 2022 compared to the previous quarter ended on Mar 31, 2021 which was ₹2.42, up by 5.78%.
|₹*||Mar 31, 2022 (Q4FY22)||Dec 31, 21 (Q3FY22)||Mar 31, 21 (Q4FY21)|
|Total Tax /(credit)||26.58||27.34||14.26|
(II) Audited Consolidated Financial Result details for the Year Ended :
The company has reported, a consolidated Total Income of ₹1,316.41 crore in the financial year ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹867.62 crore for the financial year ended on Mar 31, 2021, increased by 51.72%.
The company has posted a consolidated Net Profit of ₹306.05 crore in the financial year ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹220.33 crore for the financial year ended on March 31, 2021. The PAT surges up by 38.90%.
The status of the EPS of the company stood at ₹9.94 as on March 31, 2022 compared to the previous year ended on March 31, 2021 which was ₹6.91, up by 43.84%.
|₹*||Mar 31, 2022 (FY22)||Mar 31, 2021 (FY21)|
|Total Tax /(credit)||96.27||64.42|
(III) Key Highlights about the Performance :
- Assets under custody stood at ₹ 1,30,479 Cr (up 198% y-o-y), for the year ended
- Total broking revenue was ₹156.9 Cr for the quarter ended March 31, 2022, up 26% y-o-y.
- IIFL Securities is a key player in both retail and institutional segments of the capital market. We have over 2500 points of presence across India and provide unparalleled research coverage on 263+companies.
- For the quarter, the average daily market turnover (including F&O) for the broking business was ₹1,11,535 Cr (BSE + NSE), up 153% y-o-y and 34% q-o-q.
- FPD AUM stood at ₹16,963 Cr. Insurance premium stood at ₹59.4 Cr for the quarter, up 46% y-o-y and 8% q-o-q
- Mutual Fund AUM stood at ₹ 7,130 Cr, up 38% y-o-y and 4% q-o-q as at March 31,2022 SIP AUM grew by 47% y-o-y and 5% q-o-q to ₹ 1,507 Cr.
- IIFL’s Institutional broking segment has over 780+ domestic and foreign clients. It provides comprehensive research coverage, covering over 263 stocks across 20+ sectors accounting for over 78% of India’s market capitalization.
The stock of IIFL Securities last hit in BSE,
- Intraday High of ₹ 102.75
- Intraday low of ₹ 96.45