Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (KMBL) today announced the launch of Kotak NationBuilders Salary Account – a Corporate Salary Account proposition exclusively designed to cater to the needs of employees of PSUs and Government – who are partners in nation building.
This exclusive account for our NationBuilders was launched at an event held at New Delhi, which was graced by Rohit Kumar Singh, IAS, Secretary, Department of Consumer Affairs, Government of India; Praveena Rai, Chief Operating Officer, National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI); Ajit Sharma, Director Finance, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited; Virat Diwanji, Group President-Retail Liabilities & Branch Banking, KMBL; Puneet Kapoor, President-Products, Alternate Channels and Customer Experience Delivery, KMBL; Raghavendra Singh, Group President, Public Affairs and Government Business, KMBL; Anirudh Maheshwari, Senior Executive Vice President and Business Head, Salary Account Solutions, KMBL; Nidhi Arora, National Head – Govt PSU & Defence Salary, KMBL and Gaurav Kurhade, Executive Vice President & Head – Household Products & Privy League Programme, KMBL.
The Kotak NationBuilders Salary account is being offered to all salaried individuals working with the Central, State government and Public Sector employees and will provide access to a full range of products and services with several attractive features and benefits that include*:
– A Lifetime Zero Balance Account
– Preferential service charges-Free locker, Free Cash deposit up to Rs. 2 Lakh a month, 30 free transactions* a month
– Free RuPay Platinum Debit Card for employees along with a free Add-on debit card for family members
– Personal Accident Coverage (Accidental Death – Rail and Road Only) upto 50 lakh
– Partial/Permanent Disability Cover due to Road, Rail Accident up to Rs 30 Lakh
– Upto 5% Cash Back* and offers on select Indian brands
– 4 Complimentary Domestic and 2 Complimentary International Lounge access at airports per year
– Education cover of Rs 4 Lakh for dependent child
– Special pricing on loans- Special discounts on Loan rates / Processing Fees
– Dedicated helpline number for faster response time
– Resolution of service within 48 hours on select services
In line with its endeavour to contribute to the nation building journey KMBL has also launched an exclusive salary account for Uniformed Services personnel and has partnered with some of the key Armed Forces including Indian Army and the Indian Navy.