Majestic Auto Ltd appoints Merchant Bankers to value Emirates Technologies Pvt Ltd

article continues after this advertisement

Majestic Auto Ltd has appointed 2 Merchant Bankers for valuation of Emirates Technologies Private Limited (“ETPL”) (80% subsidiary of the Company) as the Company is proposing to purchase the remaining 20% shareholding of ETPL from its group company i.e. O K Hosiery Mills Private Limited and make ETPL its Wholly Owned Subsidiary (WOS) Company subject to requisite approvals.