Mastek Ltd, an enterprise digital & cloud transformation specialist that engineers excellence for customers across 40 countries, including the UK, Europe, US, Middle East, Asia Pacific and India, has reported its Q4FY22 and Year Ended financial result today. The details are as follows :
(I) Un Audited Consolidated Financial Results for Quarter Ended (YoY comparison):
The company has reported, a consolidated Total Income of ₹599.46 crore in the quarter ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹486.45 crore in the corresponding quarter ended last year on Mar 31, 2021, increased by 23.23%.
The company has posted a consolidated Net Profit of ₹486.45 crore in the quarter ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹75.71 crore in the corresponding quarter ended in last year on Mar 31, 2021. The PAT surges up by 66.09%.
The status of the EPS of the company stood at ₹26.15 as on March 31, 2022 compared to the previous quarter ended on Mar 31, 2021 which was ₹23.28, up by 12.33%.
|₹*||Mar 31, 2022||Dec 31, 21||Mar 31, 21|
|Total Tax /(credit)||35.71||26.37||21.50|
(II) Un Audited Consolidated Financial Result details for the Year Ended :
The company has reported, a consolidated Total Income of ₹2,219.92 crore in the financial year ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹1,749.77 crore for the financial year ended on Mar 31, 2021, increased by 26.86%.
The company has posted a consolidated Net Profit of ₹333.42 crore in the financial year ended on March 31, 2022 as against ₹251.75 crore for the financial year ended on March 31, 2021. The PAT surges up by 32.44%.
The status of the EPS of the company stood at ₹103.81 as on March 31, 2022 compared to the previous year ended on March 31, 2021 which was ₹81.88, up by 26.78%.
|₹*||Mar 31, 2022 (FY22)||Mar 31, 2021 (FY21)|
|Total Tax /(credit)||114.62||87.58|
(III) Key Highlights about the Performance :
- FY22 PAT at Rs 333.4 crores; up by 32.4% Y-o-Y basis
- 12 months order backlog grew by 30.0% Y-o-Y
- Recommends Final Dividend of 240%
- FY22 Revenue at Rs 2,184 crores; up by 26.8% Y-o-Y
- Total EBITDA grew 27.0%, for YoY quarter
- Total EBITDA grew 27.15, for year ended
- The Company added 49 new clients in Q4FY22. Total active clients during Q4FY22 was 450 as compared to 421 in Q3FY22.
- Cash Balance: The total cash, cash equivalents and fair value of Mutual Funds stood at Rs 794.0 crores as on 31st March, 2022 as compared to Rs 932.3 crores at the end of 31st December, 2021.
- Three-year multi-million deal with a ministerial department of the UK government, for delivering UK’s New Plan for Immigration in the Asylum and Refugee management context and delivering transformative initiatives to Asylum business operations
Dividend: The Board of Directors has recommended a final dividend of ₹12/- per share during the quarter ended March 2022. This dividend together with interim dividend of ₹ 7/- per share results in total dividend payout for the year of 380% (₹19/- per share).
The stock last hit in BSE,
- Intraday High of ₹ 3000.05
- Intraday low of ₹ 2786.85