The Supreme Industries Ltd has plans to commit capex of about Rs. 700 Crores including carry forward commitments of Rs. 280 Crs. at the beginning of the year. The committed / proposed capex is primarily for:
– To complete and put into operation the on-going project work at Assam to manufacture PVC Pipes and Rota & Blow Moulded products.
– Putting up a plastic product complex near Cuttack in Odisha & near Erode in Tamilnadu where work is going on in full swing. 1st phase at both the sites is likely to go into production by August-September, 2022.
– To double the capacity of Composite LPG cylinders to 1 million pcs. Per annum at existing site at Halal, Gujarat.
– Establishing additional capacity to manufacture olefin Fittings and to put PEX Piping System at Jadcherla.
– Expanding capacities and product range of its bath fitting products at Puducherry
– Adding varieties of new injection moulded fitting products in its plastic Piping products
– To add new models of Injection moulded furniture, Crates & pallets in the Company’s range of furniture and Material Handling Products
– To increase capacities of Industrial Component moulding at various locations in view of increased business opportunities
– To add necessary equipment at its Protective Packaging and performance packaging division
– To install Rooftop Solar energy generation plants at its various locations
– To install balancing equipment at various locations
The entire capex and increased working capital requirement shall be funded from internal accruals of the Company.